Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This is what we do!

In our company we help our customers to achieve their financial goals!

BEAT THE BANKS!: FREE CREDIT CARD PAY OFF CALCULATOR! GET IT NOW.... FREE!


Unlike bank lenders, I show my client's how to pay off their mortgage quickly, minimizing the amount of interest they pay.


The banks NEVER advise their clients on how to pay off their home loan quickly!

GOOD NEWS!......... I DO!

The banks never show their customers how to pay off their home loan quickly. They are in "THE LENDING BUSINESS". They want you to have your loan as "interest only repayments", or taken over a period of up to 40 years nowadays. Every year before Christmas, the banks MARKET TO CLIENTS, inviting them to:
INCREASE YOUR CREDIT CARD LIMIT
APPLY FOR A PERSONAL LOAN!

This only benefits the banks, not you!
I have a number of strategies and tools to help my clients regain control of their finances IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS.

I work with my clients to show them how to pay off their home loan quickly, or to quickly build up equity in their residential property in order to re-structure their finance to purchase an investment property.
Here is a nice little "FREE TOOL" for you, if you want to see how long it will take you to pay out your credit cards at the ridiculously high interest rates the banks charge. Click on the link below to get the calculator and check out how long it will take you to pay them all out!

http://www.vertex42.com/Files/credit-card-payoff-calculator.xls

I have heaps of "FREE TOOLS" like this calculator. Just email me with what you need or call me to let me. know.

alvin@amlc.com.au or 1300 559 818 Alvin

No comments: